Paper faced gypsum ceiling tiles is very similar to PVC Laminated Gypsum Ceiling Tiles
The only difference is the surface, one is paper, another kind is pvc.
Now, its more and more popular in Iraq, India and so many other countries, its cheaper and also has so many other patterns, so pls pay your attention on it!
1. Detailed Description:
1) Material: Paper-faced gypsum board with paper facing + aluminum foil backing
2) Thickness: 7mm, 7.5mm, 8.0mm, 8.5mm, 9.0mm, 9.5mm, 10mm, 12.0mm,
595mmX595mm, 600mmX600mm(2’X2′), 603mmX603mm, 595mmX1195mm, 600mmX1200mm(2’X4′), 603mmX1210mm
4) Size tolerance: Length <+/-1.0mm, width < +/-1.0mm, thickness <+/-0.5mm
5) Weight: 7.5mm=5.7kg/sqm, 8.0mm=5.9kg/sqm, 8.5mm=6.2kg/sqm, 9mm=6.8kg/sqm, 9.5mm=7.1kg/sqm, 12mm=9.2kg/sqm,
6) Strength: >100N
7) Characters: Non-flammable B1, in accordance with Chinese standard GB8624-1997
8) Installation: Match with ceiling T-bar
9) Packing: Export carton(6pcs, 8pcs or 10 pcs per carton with film)
China national quality standard; ISO9001: 2000. Soncap, SGS
3. Advantage of the paper-faced gypsum ceiling board/gypsum ceiling board:
1). Environment protection product: Adopting natural gypsum material without any harmful material.
2). Non-flammable B1, in accordance with Chinese standard GB8624-1997
3). Heat retaining power
4). Sound insulating: Effectively solve sound insulation and fire proof.
5). Not deforming, not cracking: Keeping integrity and sound insulation for long under normal changes of.
6). Small expansion: Little coefficient of expansion, deforming under normal temperature.
7). Light weight, convenient to transport.
8). Special breathing performance, comfortable to live in.
9). Sunken proof. Dust proof, Easy clean. Good light reflection. Corrosion proof