MGO BOARD SIPS panels are available in 4’ x 8’ (1220mm x 2440mm), 4’ x 9’ (1220mm x 2745mm), 4’ x 10’ (1220 x 2050mm). Thicknesses of the panels vary from 2” (50mm) – 12.25” (312mm). The thickness of the panel specified depends on application and desired thermal efficiency or R-Value.
MGO BOARD SIPS panels can be used for walls, floors, ceilings, roofs and retaining/basement walls and can be cut into any shape or size.
Benefits of MGO BOARD SIPS
Mgo Structural Insulated Panels possess many advantages over traditional construction techniques and building materials. Mgo board SIPS are quick and easy to erect and can be delivered at extremely competitive price points. In addition to these benefits, Mgo board SIPS also have the following key advantages:
– 100% resistant to rot and mold
– Extremely resistant to both fresh and salt water, yet still allows a building to ‘breathe’.
– Termite resistant.
– Environment and people friendly.
– Non-combustible and is 100% resistant to fire.
– Hurricane/tornado resistant
– Earthquake resistant
– Speed on site
– Extremely versatile
– Fabrication Services
Add a Comment