Fiber Cement Board Storage
- Store Fiber cement sheets neatly on a flat surface supported evenly with bearers spaced at 600mm centres maximum, clear of the ground to avoid damage and moisture ingress.
- Store under cover and ensure sheets are dry prior to fixing. Never install damp sheets. Damp Sheets must be allowed to dry
Fiber Cement Board Handing
- Always ensure at least 2 persons are lifting the board at the same time in an upright position.
- Do not hold on each end on edge.
- Exercise care when handling fiber cement board to avoid damaging the corner.
Fiber Cement Board Painting Finish
In order to achieve excellent aesthetic finishing, it is recommended to use 100% water-based quality Acrylic Paints. Generally a minimum of 2 coats is required. There is no need to apply Primers or Sealers. Please refer to paint manufacturer’s install cases
Add a Comment