10mm MgO fire rated drywall board is specialty fireproof magnesium board which can resist no less than 2 hrs flaming test with fire temperature curve more than 1100℃. To compare with 8mm board, with higher fireproof standard which is able to resists 3 hrs HC temperature curves and no less than 2 hrs RABT temperature curve.
As for middle size fireproof mgo board, it has better fire resistant ability than 8mm, can be applied on walls directly
Fire rated drywall composition: As usual, it is made from mineral components, magnesium oxide, magnesium sulphate, vermiculite powder, perlite, cellulose material, glass fiber and non-woven fabric. It is non-hazardous, without any organic solvents, asbestos, oils, toxic components, heavy metals or salts which is eco-friendly.
10mm Fire-rated drywall board can be widely used:
- Interior partition wall and hospital
- Food Processing plants, kitchens and laundries
- Fire rated drywalls, doors, hoardings, internal lining to industrial buildings, parapet walls, spandrels, ceilings, partitions, coverings, cavity barriers,false flooring and in-fit panels.
- Encasement to structural steelwork
- Smoke extraction duct encasement
- Casings for electrical and mechanical service
- Theaters, exhibition halls, train station, metro station etc.
-Weather resistant and immune to water damage
-Fire resistant and shatter resistant
-Provides sound insulation
-Flexible and low shrinkage
-High degree of workability and termite resistant