Fiber Cement Corrugated Sheet does not include asbestos.
The technical characteristics of the product as well as its performances are
In all similar to those of asbestos cement.
Basic Product Features:
- Combustible – does not burn;
- Deform over time;
- Fully waterproof, ensuring the perfect tightness of
- Rot resistance, regardless of external conditions;
- High duration and little or no maintenance;
- Stable and corrosion resistant external agents Chemically;
- Unassailable by bacteria or molds insects;
- Resistant to high and low temperatures;
- Resistant to high compressive stresses, tensile and flexural strength;
The profile 177×51 is one of the most widely used throughout Europe.
Designation derives from the dimensions of its transversal profile: 177mm
Wave pitch and 51mm in height.
|Standard Length(mm)||Width(mm)||Wave||Overall Depth (mm)||Pitch of corrugations(mm)|
Add a Comment