- Partitions consist of Calcium Silicate Boards that can be screw fixed to either side of timber, aluminium or light weight galvanized metal frames.
- Non-load bearing and can easily be assembled at site.
- Can be used in most type of buildings, new or existing, like Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Hotels and Hospitals, Single to multiple storey buildings etc.
- Can be simple space divisions, office cubicles (low height partitions) to greater height partitions.
- Can be erected in high humid areas and under humid conditions.
- The lightweight metal sections in these partitions make it cost effective and contribute towards savings on structural costs.
- Thickness: 6mm
- Sizes (Feet): 8 x 4
- Width: 1220 mm
- Density: 900-1000 Kg/m³
- Compressive strength: 225 Kg/cm²
- Tensile strength: 60 Kg/cm²
- Bending strength: 100 Kg/cm²
- Impact strength: 1700 J/m²
- Young’s modulus: 265 Kg/cm²
- Flexural strength: 10- Longitudinal 5.5- Transverse Kg/mm²
- Fire Protection