12mm calcium silicate board is a high performance, lightweight, non-combustible building board for use in many fire resisting and general purpose building applications. It is a high performance calcium silicate board, fully certified for constructions offering between 60 and 240 minutes fire protection.
12mm calcium silicate board is not classified as a dangerous substance and can be placed in an on-site skip with other general building waste.
Advantages of 12mm calcium silicate board
- Up to 240 minutes fire resistance
- Class ‘0’ Buildings Regulations classification
- Over 30 years of proven and tested performance
- Moisture resistant
- Good impact resistance
- Construction and upgrading of timber or panelled doors
- Fire protection to timber floors and mezzanine floors
- Wall, ceiling lining and suspended ceilings
- Ducting and structural steelwork casings
- Fire protection of thatched roofs
- Timber and steel frame partitions
- Single skin solid walls
- Fire rated soffits